Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Looking for input from our members who can recognize the potential for a dangerous encounter with a hostile person, or group of people and suggest a course of action....

What would you do? Go aggressively at the individual(s), retreat and run, or go all in by pulling a weapon, or a different option you have.

Take into consideration that we all know there’s a political and judicial hypocrisy going on right now with white and black retaliation. You may choose to have that impact your course of action.

Situation.....

Either day or night. You and your wife are driving in your car around town unaware a person, a small group of 5-7 people, or a larger mob 20 plus of black and white people have taken to the streets to demonstrate in an area they haven’t been seen before.

Your vehicle has no discernible messages on it, like a Trump sticker, Rebel flag, or political message. The only message is you are both caucasian.

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Some are so FOS they always carry them, huh?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

10 bucks says Jags are pink! wink

Says the bleck apologista.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Morning jag from the commie controlled PNW.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Mornin’ Beav

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM
Mornin’ Beav

Morning WAM 😬

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎

If you were really clever, you'd exit your car and run the other way.

What to do if the whole neighborhood is erupting? A clever guy would slip out with his wife and pretend to join the movement (while hiding his pistol) and slip away singing and chanting with the rioters.

If I could drive up in the grass,, sidewalk etc. and take alternative egress, I'd do it. Don't have to stay on the pavement.

If the mob suddenly appears and is beating on the car, I'd push my wife to floorboard, brandish my pistol and as soon as they broke glass, start filling bodybags.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I carry a maga sign ...and a blm sign ....I would whip out the proper one....and make my way to safety.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Looking for input from our members who can recognize the potential for a dangerous encounter with a hostile person, or group of people and suggest a course of action....

What would you do? Go aggressively at the individual(s), retreat and run, or go all in by pulling a weapon, or a different option you have.

Take into consideration that we all know there’s a political and judicial hypocrisy going on right now with white and black retaliation. You may choose to have that impact your course of action.

Situation.....

Either day or night. You and your wife are driving in your car around town unaware a person, a small group of 5-7 people, or a larger mob 20 plus of black and white people have taken to the streets to demonstrate in an area they haven’t been seen before.

Your vehicle has no discernible messages on it, like a Trump sticker, Rebel flag, or political message. The only message is you are both caucasian.

What would you do? Go...

😎

I would avoid being unaware

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Yes, Col Travis. We would actually like to know what you would do.

Of course, almost all would try to turn around and leave, but if a herd surrounded your vehicle with family inside would you drive over commies ? Wait until they were destroying your car to SHOOT or DRIVE, please?

How would you know they are commies? If you are in fear of your life it is a poor time to think about politics. Unless of course you are so consumed by fear all the time that everything looks like a commie, or the spawn of satan.

mike r

Have you nothing better to do than follow me around sniffing my ass and curling your lips?

Follow your ass around? You silly old fool, you average >26 mindless posts/ day most of which denigrate others. You like to poke but can't take even the gentlest jab in return. between your eyeball persona and your present sock puppet you have posted >76,000 times on the same tired topics w/ the same turgid vocabulary.

Your 1A rights are identical to mine, welcome to the innanets.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, Col Travis. We would actually like to know what you would do.

Of course, almost all would try to turn around and leave, but if a herd surrounded your vehicle with family inside would you drive over commies ? Wait until they were destroying your car to SHOOT or DRIVE, please?

How would you know they are commies? If you are in fear of your life it is a poor time to think about politics. Unless of course you are so consumed by fear all the time that everything looks like a commie, or the spawn of satan.

mike r

Have you nothing better to do than follow me around sniffing my ass and curling your lips?

Follow your ass around? You silly old fool, you average >26 mindless posts/ day most of which denigrate others. You like to poke but can't take even the gentlest jab in return. between your eyeball persona and your present sock puppet you have posted >76,000 times on the same tired topics w/ the same turgid vocabulary.

Your 1A rights are identical to mine, welcome to the innanets.

mike r
You are a stinky old turd miker. Welcome to the fire.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Put it in 4 LOW. :)Have the gun in my lap/hand and run over anyone stupid enough to stand in my way. That is why I always leave lots of room between me and the vehicles in front of me at lights so I can go around or over curbs etc to get out of harms way.

^ yep I leave a couple car lengths between me & the car ahead of me so I can see around them and when the need pops up do a U turn and GTHO.

Always do everything in my power to avoid pulling my gun. I carry pepper spray to ward off threats of property damage or non-life-threatening physical contact.

I genuinely believe that those who orchestrate these events are picking locations based upon gun laws... for now. They won’t likely be in areas with legal regimes that protect victims.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like the word turgid.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Some are so FOS they always carry them, huh?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

10 bucks says Jags are pink! wink

Says the bleck apologista.

What does that even mean?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
What a load of hypothetical hooraw horseshit, by a bunch of posey posting keyboard cowboys.... pissing in your boots would be yer best line of defense.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Scary stuff!!! I’d curl up in a fetal position and cry for my momma!! 🤣😎

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
2 levels of protection from the way I see it. 1st step is use the vehicle with locked doors to get away either over them or through them. if they get you stopped and break the windows then your life is at stake and use any and all the defense that is available. If you have a gun then that is the time to use it and no air shots as a warning.

living the good life every day
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Sold out. What a surprise!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Scary stuff!!! I’d curl up in a fetal position and cry for my momma!! 🤣😎

Bull Shît!

The first dude you piled his face into the pavement, making him unrecognizable...The rest would run in terror.

😬😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnn
What a load of hypothetical hooraw horseshit, by a bunch of posey posting keyboard cowboys.... pissing in your boots would be yer best line of defense.

You are correct. It is a hypothetical question.

Are you on the record saying for yourself that pissing down your leg is the best option describing you?

😎

“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by johnn

You are correct. It is a hypothetical question.

Are you on the record saying for yourself that pissing down your leg is the best option describing you?

😎

Pissing down ones leg is the aloha attack, an ancient martial art that includes death by lei and poi.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I like the word turgid.

I find it a bit pompous and bombastic. But a damn good word nontheless!

Thanks LVMiker! Seriously!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (BallisticBRYAN, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 4 invisible), 1,411 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,635
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.