Pillipino?

So it's not the same formula as LC, then. I deprimed then annealed then decrimped the pockets (they're annular crimped), the anneal coloration isn't the same as it is with Lake City, much less rainbow effect. Will FL size them tonight, length trim, chamfer neck, then check weights. But so far, seems okay.

I've also transitioned to a different method for FL sizing 223 brass, especially "other" brass. Station 1 on the 650 gets a pure decapper, 2 gets a naked FL die, 3 gets the expander ball only. I slime the cases big time, and run the entire batch, then tumble off the slime. Then I have another plate with the powder measure and seater, with the primer feed loaded.

The reason for doing so is, if you get a "sticker" or a tear-off, it really mungs things up. A naked FL die, I can get a nice fat punch in there and really whack the case out, otherwise the decapper and ball is toast (eventually). Second reason, just having prime/drop/seat makes for a smoother ride and more-consistent powder dumps.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.