Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Who are you going to shoot this morning? Other than your foot with your big mouth.

My advice for you is - Don't go to Texas Leroy.

Maybe I'm already there. smile

I'm still waiting to hear who rockingbaby is going to murder this morning. So American of him.

You and so many of your ilk need a refresher course in why and how our Constitution came to be.

You also need a refresher in what exactly the 2nd Amendment is in the Bill of Rights for. (It ain't for hunting)

As far as who I'll murder... Murder? You are the one that brought that all up.

Why don't you try another method to gaslight, or say I said something I didn't.

Come down here, as 12344 suggested. I bet I can educate you. You will see the light. grin

Might be standing right behind you. You'll never know... smile

But you shoot someone and then tell us (and the judge) how it was Constitutional. Good luck with that. I have no doubt how the Constitution came to be and what it is about. And I can tell you, friend, it ain't for you to personally decide who lives and who dies. It's not for your personal little fiefdom of fascism. rockingbaby, you don't stand a chance.

Why don't you tell us all where the Constitution says it's alright for you commies to burn, loot, vandalize and terrorize our cities ?

did anyone say it does? I certainly did not.

Nor can you go about murdering people that do not share your political philosophy. This is not news, nor opinion. Just old, everyday fact.

It's quite evident that your side thinks it's OK to burn, loot, terrorize and kill those who don't agree with your political philosophy. When you're outright asking for violent retaliation, don't be surprised or complain when you get it.

Get what? You are threatening me? I'm laughing at you. "MY side" does not think it is okay to burn or loot anything, much less kill anybody. You continue to insist on things that simply aren't true.

Still laughing at you. And rockingbaby, of course.