A buddy of mine recently picked up one of the new Titanium rifles in .300 Weatherby. It was shipped to a local store and when he picked it up it looked like this. He contacted Weatherby (e-mail with photo) and they were less than helpful to say the least. They essentially told him to pound sand and take it up with the outfit he bought it from. When he asked about just paying them (Weatherby) to repair the recoil pad, they told him they were "backed up for months" and couldn't help.

It's just a recoil pad and any moderately skilled smith could likely replace it for under $100 I realize. Still, I am less than impressed with the entirely of how they handled it. I advised him to call back and keep chewing azz until someone at LEAST agreed to send a new factory recoil pad, but I haven't spoken to him since and don't know if he followed up again. Either way, any notion I might have had towards buying one (Ti) was cooled a bit.

Dave

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.