https://www.infowars.com/watch-deranged-blm-activist-threatens-to-stab-all-lives-matter-supporters

I thought the above short video was worth mentioning with the violence going on. Just some quick points.
In high school I was one of the kids that would take Saturday classes to study abnormal psychology from the University professors. Maybe it was because of the crazy violence I saw and was looking for answers.

Here's a few observations about the video that might make this practical information for the reader. Keep in mind that she is one small example of many that she represents.

1. She expressed lethal violence.
I take this seriously. This is a mindset that some have and you would have no idea until they act out.
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."
2. The governor or built in restraint upon a normal person is missing in many of this generation. A normal person gets angry at times, but there are built in layers of restraint that would prevent them from murder.
This gal expresses murder without hesitation, provoked only by someone speaking a truth concerning life that she opposes.

3. This little gal could be more dangerous than an antifa sjw dude in a mob. Why?
A. Decent people typically avoid mobs of violence unless there's a very important reason to be there....or they are foolish curious young people excepted who havent aquired much wisdom yet. They need parental restraints.
B. People are more on guard and aware of the potential threat of a big bad looking thug with his mask and hoody up. They are likely to change direction, cross a street or get into defensive mode. A little Asian gal is not usually suspect. You or your family may get no warning. She looks harmless enough until,............STAB!!!......"ALL LIVES matter???...STAB!"
Just like a sucker punch outta nowhere, EXCEPT her little fist is wrapped around a 12" long kitchen knife with a sharp serrated blade. The toughest of men would have a hard time avoiding the unexpected
thrust of that hidden blade.

That's one kind of evil psychopath and she has No Conscience! Surprisingly, there are many like her these days.

This happened to me on more than one occasion and I hope that all is well with you and your family for many long years....never to experience that violence.

Even Jesus Christ went through attempts on His life over and over again.....of course until He willingly laid down His life for us.

Stay safe and walk with the Shepherd.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/01/20. Reason: Typo