I voted for Perot. I still have my campaign buttons. I also volunteered with the campaign and did voter registration drives. My boss at the time was a Perot supporter also so we had an ongoing voter registration at the retail shop. I literally registered hundreds of people to vote and campaigned hard for Perot. It was not for nothing as many cuckservitives here will argue. Perot changed the focus of the campaign. Deficit spending became front and center and the UniParty was forced to acknowledge the problem. Real policy change happened and within a few years the deficit spending slowed and for one budget year we actually had a “balanced” budget. Little George and his endless wars brought an end to the drive for fiscal responsibility and brought back the unlimited money printing press budgeting. Remember that stalwart conservative Dick Cheney proudly declaring “deficits don’t matter” ? Bush , Clinton , Bush , Obama there isn’t a nickels worth of difference. All globalist scum. Trump is the first President elected that I actually voted for and the second time I’d voted for someone. The other votes were votes against someone. Voting for the lesser of two evils is dispiriting and I’m pretty sure that when Trump is gone I’ll e back to voting for the lesser of two evils again.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !