Bunch of people I know think they had it. A family I hunt with locally had it. Husband was worse, he went to ER. Kid and his mom and dad got mild symptoms. They also tested positive, but not really sick. Wife and other kid negative. Husband was bad for 2 days, on 4th day it was like nothing happened.
My wife is a nurse, and they tested about 900 at her hospital, and only one positive. Testing is done for all patients for elective surgery, so the test is not directly done for sickness, but done for safety. Person that had it was not sick at all.
All the staff in my wife's hospital will be tested for antibodies soon. During the event no employee was tested as preventative care.
My wife works in a small hospital office and 2/4 were sick the same time were were flattened. She thinks we had it. We were both very sick on vacation in March, and basically paid for a hotel and trip and just slept. Anxious to see here antibody test. Pretty rare in my area though.
Our county houses penn state, so china travel, and travel in general is big time. Mobile population with international travel all the time. Funny the minimum of impact.