Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by irfubar
Geezus I sure am glad there are so many goddam experts on here. My doctor says masks definitely help control the spread. Makes sense since all the damn doctors and nurses wear them and I reckon they don't do it strictly as a fashion statement. Pardon me if I put just a wee bit more stock in what they say and do vs the experts here. What a buncha fuggin jackwagons.

Mr. King of the Adirondacks with all due respect you are being a moron...... the mask won't save you.
The devil is in the details... medical people wear them to protect patients and they have training courses on how to properly use them and medical grade mask.
So you may as well strap your Haynes underwear on your face and feel good about yourself..... lmao
You wear one tp protect me if you cough/sneeze/breathe in my vicinity dipshyt and vice versa. Is that too hard for you simpletons to understand ?

It's not my job to protect your dumb [bleep] ass. If you're high risk, take proper precautions.

Thank you Jack... took the words out of my mouth...
You ought to have him take the cock out too. You ain't shyt to me bozo. Never have been and never will be. I do tire of your big fuggin lips flappin all the time.

I have been kind to you all things considered...... may rethink that stance

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.