Its hard to know because the statistics are so skewed. I’ve not seen any articles that discuss how long a person who has tested positive may be contagious. For that matter, what does a positive test even mean?

Today, I attended the funeral of a nephew. No one social distanced. Who knows what price we will pay but we shook hands, hugged, and few wore masks. Our family needed to be together during a horrible time. So we came together along with 200-300 others passing through the funeral home.

Its time for life to go on. The mask wearers were the old and health compromised. I still subscribe to the science that if the virus can really be passed through someone breathing or coughing, then the same particles can pass through your eyes into your bloodstream. It is a settled scientific fact that an eyedrop such as those for glaucoma can pass through your eye into your bloodstream in 10 seconds.

Go forth and visit with anyone you want to. My family and those in attendance today have no qualms about what we did. If someone tests positive, so what. No one was forced to attend.