Originally Posted by NVhntr
Western powders Reloading data for Ramshot X-terminator and Accurate 2230 is identical, they have been the same powder since 2005 when Ramshot acquired Accurate.

From Western Powders website:
A2230 Data matches Ramshot X-Terminator
I’ve noticed on the updated data for the 7.62×39 (5.0.1) that the powder charges for Ramshot X-Terminator and Accurate 2230 are exactly the same, all entries are exactly the same. Is this correct data for these two powders?

In this case, it is correct. Ramshot X-Terminator and Accurate 2230 are the same powder used by both powder lines.
The Lab

My garden variety load is a surplus 55 grain FMJ over 24.5 grains of Ramshot X-Terminator with an OAL of 2.245".

Not because it's proven to be superlative. Just that it's somewhere in the ballpark of the old 55 grain military load and X-Terminator meters very well out of a powder measure.

I'm very meticulous about my handloads as far as making sure that they're constructed properly,....primer pockets are scratched out,...brass tumbled until it shines,..and of course, I use propellants that are appropriate to the chambering. But I don't dig for the Nth degree of accuracy for ammo that's to be fired from a pencil barrel AR-15 in a defense situation.

"Minute of muhfuggah" is plenty good enough,...and a 55 grain FMJ pushed to mach 2.7 with Ramshot X-Terminator seems as if it would fill that role without any problem.