Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I like a fighter. The President fights because there is not a single republicrat standing up for America. Asscar is killing itself. For that matter it seems like every publicly traded company in America is racing to the bottom in its pandering. College sports are dying now that coach after coach is capitulating to the “woke” mobs. As for me and my house, televised sports are dead to us.

We are in a war. It’s not a shooting war, yet, but nevertheless we have lost at least a generation and possibly two generations. Any politician that is not actively fighting for the real America is the enemy of America. As far as I can see, only the President is willing to fight anyone at any level. Being “Presidential” is BS. Now is the time to fight.

I don't mind a fighter. I don't think the president does himself any favors getting into spats with irrelevant public figures.

That is the point.

I like the fact that Trump will take ALL comers.

As for the silent gelding rinos who have not come to his aid, I have zero respect. They can all FOAD.

Me too. Acting Presidential to the libs is a Republican President eating their and the media’s abuse and crap and not responding back.Best way to deal with a bully or shin biter is to smack them in the mouth.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.