Hope to be moving later this summer, going to thin out my stuff! Think the only gun to go will be this one as I just dont shoot or use it much anymore! was going to take the Stith set up off, and take her to PA in Aug. and WIN all the $$$ in the shoot off! This is the BEST shooting 1899/99 iv ever owned! This rifle has been tinkered with!!! Blueing touched up Butt plate and Leaver have been re cased colored. Butt plate & Butt stock are from a 1895, #s match Rifle was built & sold in Jan of 1900 Rifle is a 1899 "B" with "B" Engraving Octagon Barrel 26" I have a rockey mountain rear sight and Blade sight gos with the gun, but did NOT come with it! the butt stock was home made, and went to a member that wanted to cut one down for a youth. 303 cal. with the Stith and 3x leupold scope & the Iron sights $1900.00 with out the Stith set up $1675.00 shipped in a hard case and box, I will ship with a copy of my Drivers Lis. No FFL on my end. can only text pics, unless someone would like to post them for me! will list this in the class. in a little bit, give you guys a chance, at it Cheap way to own a Savage Engraved rifle! gun will come with a Letter! I owned it for the last 11 years! Thanks John

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!