I spent about $100 bucks on rimfire ammo at Midway today. Pretty sure Larry doesn't have any blacksnake on him. Will go fill my propane tanks later after the kids have karate. The guy at the locally owned propane place is white with white employees. The kids' karate instructor is white. The realtor I worked with today is white. Dinner will be ribeyes, cooked by a white guy and served to his white family. Things seem pretty white over here. Just the way I like it.

Racist? Not really. It isn't racist to judge individuals based upon their actions, and then to judge the group to which those individuals assert they are part, based upon those individuals' actions. If black folks don't like it, they can easily distance themselves from the riffraff. I know some that have and that do. When a black guy looks and acts like a hood, I will label him as and treat him like trash. When a black woman wears professional attire and speaks English, I treat her like a member of my society. That isn't racism. That's intelligence.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.