I have been wanting a 6.5 Creedmoor in a stainless Remington Model 700, and almost went the Mountain Rifle route, but I bit the bullet and bought the American Hunter. It's cerakote, with a B&C stock, 20 inch fluted barrel with 5 R rifling, and supposedly the receiver and barrel are blueprinted. For what it cost, it should be all of that and even more. Out of the box, I was impressed, and really liked what I saw, until I tried the trigger. They took a really nice rifle and put a damned XMark-Pro trigger on it, advertised as being "enhanced", whatever the heck that's supposed to mean. The trigger was crappy, a little over 4 pounds and wouldn't adjust any lower with the external screw, so I said screw it, and replaced it with a XMark trigger that I'd taken off another 700, one that was set at 3 pounds.

The rifle comes with attached Leupold Mark 4 bases, with the 8-40 screws. I put a Nikon Monarch 3 2.5X10, with BDC on it, and the package weighs 8.5 pounds. Shot it today at 100 yards, using several different handloads that I had on hand. One shot to get on target, then I shot the 3 shot group, H4350 and a 120 Sierra SP. I'm not sure why that group showed a little vertical stringing, as the others did not. Anyway, not too bad for a right out of the box rifle.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]