Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
I had hoped the NRA would of followed up this year with a 24 inch 6.5 PRC version of that rifle. I despise Remington with a passion, but I'd buy that model.

You either love Remingtons or hate 'em. I generally love them. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a pre 64 Model 70 any day. but prefer the price of a 721-722-725-700 Remington. I' ve got 3 700s in the safe right now, one .30-06 SPS, one .22-250 ADL Synthetic, and one .243 ADL Synthetic. The X Mark Pro triggers are a real POS out of the box but they are somewhat salvageable. All mine are accurate and are serviceable hunters. I also have a vintage Model 721 in .30-06 that I haven't even shot yet. They're all good rifles. Like I say, out of the box the newer rifles are not my cup of tea, but if you get one cheap enough you can work with them and make them good shooters. I've never had one that wouldn't shoot with a little fine tuning.

Last edited by Filaman; 07/08/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!