Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If we as conservatvies and patriotic Americans truly had a green light to *take care of business and knew there was no law enforcement to contend with afterwards, how many of us would do a damn thing? Criminals sure will, but I doubt many of us would leave our comfortable Lazyboy.

Think about it, NO COPS, no repercussions. Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. Of ten lifetimes. An opportunity for the ages! Everyone talks about a "reset", well, here you go.

I can PROMISE you I would take advantage of that...

Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If we as conservatvies and patriotic Americans truly had a green light to *take care of business and knew there was no law enforcement to contend with afterwards, how many of us would do a damn thing? Criminals sure will, but I doubt many of us would leave our comfortable Lazyboy.

Think about it, NO COPS, no repercussions. Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. Of ten lifetimes. An opportunity for the ages! Everyone talks about a "reset", well, here you go.

I can PROMISE you I would take advantage of that...

I would stack [bleep] up like cordwood.
Said it yesterday, our only hope to save the republic is a complete descent into chaos and lawlessness so we can get to the business of doing what needs done.