I suspect that the person who wrote that doesn't know any black people. He/she is probably from some remote area where overly-simplistic logic prevails. I'm a conservative and far from an SJW but this blurb was mostly crap. There are plenty of good black people and lousy white people and vice versa. This idea that our race dictates our character is flawed and that is obvious to people who actually know and interact with people of different races. I can see in my area that times are changing. There are a lot more successful, intact black families moving into my neighborhood. There are still cultural problems with the underclass (black and white) but it is not universal. Poor white people commit crimes and have illegitimate kids too. The solution in my opinion is twofold: opportunity and social values. Trump is trying to bring jobs/opportunity back to the U.S. We also need people to adopt traditional family values. The second part is the tricky one since we are in a culture war against nihilists.