LOL, one shot wont be too bad on a kind to the shoulder day, 10-4, perfect, since we all know the 458 cal government grease groove bullets shoot great and never fail to penetrate in a straight line, I best give my 50 cal version with new mould a shot at the barrel, I've already put the 458 cal through the drum, did it first loaded in a 45 3-1/4 at 1488 fps, believe it or not, that bullet sucked the sides of the drum in on exit, craziest thing I've ever seen.

I casted some of the 700gr 50 cals yesterday with 16 to 1 alloy, i'll use my 11 pound hunting weight 50-90 rifle for the test, it wears a 30 inch 22 twist #1 heavy barrel, same rifle I took to Africa and shot Eland and Sable bulls with.

Lord have mercy with that 56 cal monster, 1200 grains let loose even from a 40 lb rifle would still have to impart a great deal of torque, cant imagine the twist on that beast, I loaded and shot some 780gr 50 cal bullets in a 15 pound 50-90 Sharps, not fun, but accurate as hell, bet that 40 pounder would sit there and punch the same hole as long as you wanted to sit behind it.

Same thing I'm hoping for my 15 pound 50-90 and a case and a half of 'slow' Goex 1FG powder, I put 120gr under this new bullet yesterday and fired three over the chrono, 1158 fps av with [2 fps E.S!!!!!] smile........it should be a hell of an accurate, lower recoil gong shooting load.

Trump Won!