Originally Posted by JB in SC
Originally Posted by MAC

But they won't see any of them before the election. This was tossed back to the lower court where NY has to subpoena them and tell exactly what they are looking for and why they want it. That will take more time than there is before the election. All the LIBs can do is the same thing they have been doing, speculate.

My understanding is that when the case goes back to the lower trial court, Trump's attorneys can introduce new arguments that complying with the subpoena would interfere with his ability to do his job. The main issue the justices seem to have was his claim of absolute immuinity.

I think it will held up until after the election. They do no have the tax returns yet, and may never see them.

The DNI is holding some cards up his sleeve too. I'd be surprised if he didn't release a flurry of declassified documents to force some action if the IG report is delayed.

Vance is very political, his father was Carter's SOS. It's no secret he's looking for a cabinet position in a Biden administration. This is the same guy that won't prosecute low level criminals....aka "protestors".

What IG report are you referring to?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.