Bans are for those who follow the law. That is no longer required in this country (assuming you're the right skin color).

But I suspect the next AWB will be extremely draconian and there won't be any easily applied loopholes to use (e.g., a bullet button or going with a pre-ban). California, unfortunately, learned many of the ways people got around the ban and that experience will lead those in D.C. who take their marching orders from the CA leftists to adopt a national ban similar to what is in CA. I also predict that they will simply do away with the protections afforded to already existing/owned weapons and will require you to sell them to the govt or destroy them. And, of course, there will be similar treatment for magazines, parts and ammo.

So I think the way around the next AWB is to simply refuse to comply with it, learn how to build your own parts, start reloading (if you don't already), stock up on components and have patience, since the country as it has existed to this point won't exist soon.

Last edited by Remsen; 07/11/20.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.