Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks for that, Dave. Great news for sure. Folks are tired of the Demoschiett.

When I went to my friend's house, we had a couple brothers which are friends as well who came over. Both democrats. Both awesome dudes, even if their politics suck.

However, discussing everything going on, they are sick and tired of the crap, and have stated they'll be voting for Trump, and voting republican for the first time since they've been old enough to vote. They did NOT vote for him last time. They will this time.

I'm in liberal central. It is a bit amazing to see the number of people I know who are sick and tired of the white male delete agenda, the over the top antics of the MSM, and democrat leadership. I don't think what the dems are doing is going to work for them the way they think it will. I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed, but while some just won't be turned, I see quite a few who I'd never have believed could be turned doing just that right now.

The Dems seem to forget that there are a lot of WHITE dems out there. And they are alienating a pretty decent number of them it seems....just from what I can see going on with people I've worked with and known for over 20 years.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.