I sent a Redfield 2-7 Tracker in for service on Jan 8th of this year. The scope did not track to the left when trying to sight in. I had seen some bad feedback on Iron Sight somewhere so I hesitated to mail it out but the scope belonged to my deceased father-in-law and I wanted to see if I could get it fixed so off it went. I got an email shortly afterwards stating it should be done in 8-16 weeks. Then the virus happened and I forgot about it. I got an email last Monday stating it was being mailed out the next day. I showed up yesterday and along with fixing the windage issue they rebuilt the variable power erector which was really stiff. Set the parallax, cleaned all the lenses and resealed the scope. The work is covered by a 1 year warranty. I couldn't be happier with it, it seems like a new scope. I put it back on my Savage 99 this morning and will get to the range this week. I expect it will be fine but if not I'll report back.

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/