Originally Posted by bobski
that's funny..........lol!

Bob, I've got a buddy who is left handed. He does everything left handed, so at a young age when we were both kids he naturally shot a long gun left handed. He really struggled with a shotgun as far back as I can remember, so I laid back and was watching him shoot one day. He had a just ungainly mount on the shotgun, and I realized he was trying to line up his right eye over the stock of the shotgun when it was mounted left handed. Neither one of us really noticed this before, it was how he shot since a kid. I showed him how to check for eye dominance,and it turned out he was right eye dominant. Took biggest part of the fall that year, but I convinced him to try and shot right handed. After several fall hunts and a little time with clay bird thrower, it became second nature to him and he became a much better shot than he ever thought he could be. This was the only case I ever was aware of a left handed person being right eye dominant. Don't know if it is rare or not. Just a little good humor ribbing about being left handed earlier.