Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by deflave
Which version of kinda quarantining are we going to move to this week?

Which bars are open? Drinking bars or tittie bars?

Barbarian',

I'm glad you pose this question. I'm not one for lengthy replies but in this instance I've no choice.

You can enter the bar but you have to wear a mask unless you are seated.

You can sit IN a bar but not AT the bar. You may drink exclusively, but only while seated at a table, and not the bar.

You're probably wondering 'Can I stand at the end of my table?' Sorry, but the answer is no. It's too dangerous. You may also be wondering what must be done after your 13th pint when your bladder has reached capacity. Mask up, buddy! Can't walk to the schitter without your mask!

Please keep in mind that you and your friends can drink without wearing a mask, however your server must wear a mask at all times.

When it is time to do depart, you must don and clear before making your way to the door. Once outside you may converse with the smokers without a mask, but only because you're outside. The Corona ceases to be deadly outside. Nobody knows why, it just does.

If you think this all sounds kinda silly, just remember that we're all in this together.

Dave

PS-This is for Broward. It's actually worse in Miami-Dade. LOL

Found this out this morning.

Regards our "safety" in Miami-Dade, no bathrooms open at fast food restaurants, per Mayor's orders. Drive-up only.

But, remember, We are all in this together.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH