Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The city ordinance here now is to wear masks in stores. I will. I dont want to be breathing dimocrap corkbreath. I will be fair and wont breathe on them.

Dont know if its true but there is this.

https://www.wbrc.com/2020/06/17/ihme-analysis-wearing-mask-reduces-transmission-covid-by/

I will wear a mask if it will reduce the risk of China's act of war impacting us.

When they make the "vaccine" mandatory, will you take it? If they force you to stay home permanently? What happens when you need to go the doctor, but you refuse to take their "vaccine"? What if your kid is in an auto crash and is in intensive care, will you take the "vaccine" to be let in the hospital?

Mandatory vaccine and microchip at the same time? Naww, never happen. Maybe.

https://thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/

Boy oh Boy. No more lost car keys, no more keys locked in the car, no more carrying around this silly entry card to get through the doors at work. No more house keys or garage keys or shop keys to keep track of. And I can get rid of the two dozen hanging from my belt right now for work.

Just stick one of those puppies under the skin of my right index finger, and I will be good to go.

Just don't expect me to purchase a gun with a built in reader.

I know your post was tongue-in-cheek, but in reality, you need to understand that the chip won't be for you. It will be sold that it is, but it won't be. It will be for those who control you, and if you keep submitting, they will keep upping the ante. All this schitt is the same. I can point to a very long string of things that people were sold that incrementally led to this moment right now. And a lot of the Campfire's sacred cows are in that list. They were all planned, and they were all sold to you, and the goal was always to find out what level of tyranny and stupidity is now acceptable in the population. They already control you. You just keep on making it easier and easier for them.

Uh, NO! Nothing TIC about my post.

I am vaccinated against Polio, Small Pox Mumps, Tetenus, Typhus, pneumonia, flu, and probably a few more I can't remember right now. I would have the HPV vaccine if I were not so old, that it would do no good.

I do not skimp on the eight way with cows and horses either. Vaccines are the greatest blessing to come from the industrial age.

I will be standing in line for my shot when it becomes available. But then, I am not a sheep. I can read the science and understand the odds.

Hell, I even wear a seat belt quite often.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.