I have a 10 FP and a Stevens 200, both with Sharp Shooter aftermarket triggers. Fours are tops with the 10, fives with the 200, both have budget aftermarket barrels, while the originals (heavy and light 223) are still in the stash and will rebarrel something else. The only reason I ripped the barrel off the 200 is because I wanted a Fireball. The last group shot with the 10 barrel was a .417 -- the throat finally washed out too far.

As for factory, on my suggestion, a crony bought an Accutrigger model with the new bottom metal and bedded stock. All I did was check the torque on the action screws, detail the bolt, clean the barrel, he broke it in for 20 shots, the paper was promising, all groups under an inch with factory reman cheapo.
Now, the FIRST GROUP with a handload, with virgin cases, went .327 for five. The second group was .428 with a flinch from me that wrecked the group. "Heck with this, here's our fireform load and we can hunt with it." That's about as "factory" as it gets.

Yes, some of the Savages are butt ugly in more ways than one, but pretty where it counts.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.