The efficacy of moly combined with BDC is a question that will never be resolved with a replicable double blind study.

That is why some discussions devolve into a joke; bore cleaning, barrel break in, accuracy rituals, Covid 19 masks, and Ford vs Chevy.

After a lifetime of designing tests and policing out of control variables, I am now being treated for Glaucoma by a woman doctor 1/3 my age, that changes my medicines two at a time.

I should just accept that for some topics the truth is down in the noise. It does not matter which of the shotgun pellets knocks down the bird.

In 2009 we independently measured Copper solvents, and if we google search "best copper solvents" in 2020 we get top hits of information that seems ignorant of the testing
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/our-own-copper-carbon-solvent-test.689/

The universe is devolving ................accept it.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps