Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by bwinters
You guys are amazing. You stop watching the NFL because of a few idiots? What about all the guys that do charity work? And how do you account for Pat Tillman?

As to the military and disrespecting the flag, I'm right there with you - hate the whole thing and even turned it off for a bit, but then realized the actions of a few is a pretty broad brush to paint the whole thing. I guess by the logic displayed, because a few left wing morons exist in this country and make no logical sense based on what this country was founded upon, I should move out? Must be a pretty small island some of you live on. I also wonder how many of those painting with that 10 foot wide brush would do/behave any different given a gazillion dollars at 25 years old.

Carry on.

Have you watched or read the news the past six months regarding the NFL? Apparently not. Its not just a few idiots, its the entire organization now. You can't even begin to justify the NFL in a positive light anymore. Amazing the ignorance in America these days.

Bread and circuses for the uneducated masses while the country burns to the ground

Have any friends that don't agree with all your views of the world?

What I find amazing is that you don't know me, my life over the past 57 years, or what I stand for. But please feel free to continue pontificating and extrapolating your views of me - all based on a singular request on a topic you disagree.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.