Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
My son is certainly more conservative that most people he knows (he lives on the West Coast) but he says we’re making a mistake not backing Antifa because we have a common enemy - corrupt gov’t.

I told him that might be true, but I’ll never turn my back on a commie because I’ll get a knife in it.

I kinda get his sentiment, but he's simply wrong. The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy as well. Thats been the hot topic on "libertarian" forums today, and that is the general consensus. F*** those commies, they want big .gov, and now they're getting it.

Edit to add, I'm speaking of the supposed "kidnappings by secret Feds" taking place in the northwest.

Aka : Libertarians

Puzz,s that cherry pick from both sides as long as it dont affect them or their money.

Then cry foul when something affects them.

The same ones during the revolutionary that just rolled over on their backs like a dog for a belly itch whether it was the British or Americans in the area.

Like the ferry boat operator in The Outlaw Josey Wales.......

commonly referred to as swing voters/independants now.

Weasels/sheeple........

JMO.....

By and large, I agree with your sentiments. But there are also plenty of them (us) who are purely concerned with Liberty, IE, the very folks who fought the Revolutionary War.