Evnin campers, Dad had a lot of stories, worked in the logging industry, hunting story's. In the thirties he went to a logging camp so he wasn't eating the food at home, he went in with $5.00 and came out with $3.00 but they fed him through that winter. He made some money darning socks. Spent most of it in the company store. Said he lined his bed with cedar boughs to keep out the lice. Drove a team one winter that no one new their name, he named them & when the owner showed up in spring he'd named them right. I've got pics of him on top of a big big load of logs, they must have added to the reins cause normal reins aren't near long enough!!! His grand father worked for the camps also, just portaging. An uncle made his living playing pool, gambling, & loading dynamite. Dad went with him one night, for back up I think, went to the CPR section house, took their money, & some of CPR money from the safe. Dad said it was a fast walk home down them rails with several over the shoulder looks. Bet the section forman had some splaynin to do the next day. Wish he was hear to tell me all over again, he was my best friend & father too, we spent a lot of time in the bush together trapping & hunting. I sure miss him!!!! Bill out. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦