Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Went to my doctor today. Great fella... but he was busting my azz for not wearing a mask... and taking care of my mom etc.

Anyway I was chatting "what if" about the fenofibrate study and cholesterol lowering drugs that remove the fatty cells from around your lung vessels reducing the purchase ability of a virus such as SARS or Corona.

He knew of this study and thought it was not a bad idea at all... we also talked about a variety of other things.

However, with great enthusiasm he recommended red Marine algae 500mg tablets. I asked him for basic details.

Long story short a large fishing Village somewhere in Japan had zero outbreaks of SARS a few years back. The medical folks found it to be so extremely odd that no one in this Village attracted the SARS virus. Did a bunch of tests and a bunch of research and found out that this red Marine algae was a phenomenal cholesterol-lowering drug... and with lower cholesterol and fatty tissue around your lungs a virus has much less potential to seat itself and multiply.

Bottom line, he is a medical doctor what about 40 employees in the practice. He has access to any drug he could possibly want and recommended that I go on Amazon and spend $28 on red Marine algae 500 mg tablets. His recommendation was highly enthusiastic. That is all I know.

Don't know and don't care if you agree, but my cholesterol is high as a kite anyway and I'm not much on statins so I ordered a couple of bottles just fughing because.

Do you not tolerate statins? Sounds like you need a new doctor.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope