MallardAddict, thank you for a great offer, but I went ahead and ordered the Ozark Armament laser and got it last evening.

The green spot is bright within shotgun range, pretty small and hard to see on some outdoor surfaces farther. Excellent within living room distances.

It came with two mount possibilities: a clamp for a 1” tubular magazine and a clamp with picatinny rail base. The magazine clamp fits a 12 gauge magazine tube but not the 20, so I scrounged some black plastic pipe that makes a perfect circle shim and mounted it.

The gal loves it so far, and we will go shoot tomorrow. I will put some rosin powder in the shim and clamp and probably tape the whole light and mount firmly to the barrel and magazine. The main criticism of this sight is that the windage and elevation dials are too exposed and move easily, so I have rotated them inward and will tape over them as well once it is sighted in. That makes them a little bit harder to reach but I had no problem adjusting them when turned in.

It also came with a pressure switch as well as the option of a button on the end. She can try both. I lean to the pressure switch.

So far so good but have yet to see how it stands up to shooting.