Further report on the Ozark Armament green laser sight:

The lady shot ten rounds through it today, now with the laser green-spot sight on the shotgun. She said that was enough for today, her second session, so we quit while it was still fun for her. She LIKES that green dot.

The Ozark laser held up for that many shots plus a 3 or 4 foot drop onto hard dirt. I had not tightened it enough, and on round 5 it kicked itself out of the mounting clamp. No damage and it still works fine. I had dialed it in before we went to shoot, and it hit exactly where the spot lit, with no change while we shot. I could get to like this thing myself.

She is a good shot with a steady hold, and today with the laser sight she held it at waist level and did a couple of 3 round rapid fire sequences. She neither hurries nor dawdles, but gets on target and shoots, like several good shooters I've hung out with. A good thing is that she doesn't have bad shooting habits. Her only small struggle is loading the magazine. I'm going to get her some dummy rounds to practice loading and unloading, and to get more familiar with handling the gun.

Probably won't post more on this unless the laser fails in our next session.