Get a Lee hand press.

To shorten the development, I'll load a series like you did. Although I don't always shoot for groups right away. I test for what the safe maximum is. I Use my Chrony at that point, it helps ID what the max is.

I have prepped and primed cases at the range. I whip out the scale and load at the level I found is most reasonable. The charge is inserted in the case and the bullet seated with the Lee hand press. This is when I bear down and shoot for groups.

Since I started doing this, I often will find a close to max load that will put 3 shots under an inch, (my best loads do around a half inch) in one trip to the range. I do a LOT of analysis before I load anything. I have my preferred bullet that will achieve what I want, the designated seating depth of that bullet (gauged to my rifle) and a efficient powder that allows the cartridge to do what the cartridge was designed to do. In the last 10 years, the various component shortages gave caused me to simplify to CCI primers. They seem to be available more often than other brands. I have good success with Reloder powders and Varget.