Recently ordered a Grizzly stick Ashby 315 grain heads to give a try. Made it out tonight to experiment with the 315 grain field points bare shaft. Wow 750 grain total arrow weight likely alters my arrow speed from my 65 lb 325 iso bow down near to what you are seeing from your recurve in terms of velocity.

Apparently my bow is dialed in fairly well as field points from 100 gr to 315 grains were all flying fairly well with a full length Bare shaft. No doubt the 750 grain total arrow weight trajectory has a much greater curve than my 450 grain total arrow weight arrows.

My Bow is always quiet, though this is the first time I experienced this level of quiet. The only sound experienced was the twang of the knock releasing from the string. Reason I opted to give the heavy single bevel Broad head a go is I was wishing to decrease concern of impacting bone. Maybe shot angles will be more flexible with this heavy single bevel broad head.

Only down side to the heavy single bevel broad head is velocity & in turn trajectory.

Advantages include decreased deflection, Increased penetration Nearly always through and through penetration with a 625 grain arrow COC broad head set up.

https://www.grizzlystik.com/Top-12-Arrow-Penetration-Enhancing-Factors.aspx

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19