Like a lot of people here, I have a drawer full of holsters. Kind of like my wife with her shoes. Except she uses the floor and shelves.

Most of the time I am packing here at home using a belt holster carrying some kind of 1911 or a 3 or 4" revolver. I don't go to "town" on a regular basis, but when I do, I carry something concealed mostly using an IWB holster. The way things are now, I won't leave home without packing something. If it turns into an all day thing, its starts to be uncomfortable. I started wearing an OWB more often lately for conceal carry. At my age, I like them better.

For now, rather than getting on a long waiting list, I opted to buy something in stock. After a lot of research and having a few of their holsters already, I decided to go with Wilson Combat. It is their Lo-Profile Elite Compact for a Commander length pistol. Ordered it on a Friday and got it on the next Tuesday. Quality is great. Service is great.

Right away, I placed a Lightweight Commander in it and wore it all day yesterday. It's a keeper. I am sure it will get better as it wears in like any good leather holster. It tucks in very well at 3 to 4 o'clock.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.