Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by trplem
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I would believe it of Bass Pro and Cabela's. But not about Burris and Leupold....

I also stumble upon the conviction in different places. Just last week I was across the country and two well established gun shops I have frequented for decades, been in business multi-generational since the late thirties and mid forties, are closing just after Christmas this year regardless. Even a friend of mine that owns a national chain of chicken joints (not chik-filet) is cashing it in and possibly one Major Southern grocery chain.

Another thing too, RV and Camper sales are through the roof and rural real estate is selling like crazy.

I talk to cattle ranchers and farmers that are about done too.
Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you? Business has nothing to do with politics.

Could have something to do with rich guys enjoying comic relief. Just a theory.
I never thought of it that way. "Here comes JohnnyLoco, let's think of the stupidest thing we can, tell him and see if he runs with it!".
Does running other people down make sacks of shyt like you guys feel better about yourselves ? Just curious.

You run around this board bringing zero value yet being a victim on all topics bringing a good dose of passive aggressive Yankeeness that we all know makes you feel better about yourself...

Congrats in spades.

How's your employment going? If I were you I'd just pull the Biden plug. It'll likely help you receive money and not have to work which you seem to enjoy.

LMFAO

What "value" do you think you bring to anything ?

I retarded dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.

That's it. Embrace it!