Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Working for a living can sure cramp a fellows fun.

As can working on a new house !

New 2 99's:
Top of the morning to you Paul, I hope all is well as can be with you and your fine family and this finds you where you'd hoped to be considering it's near the end of July!

When I was chatting with a buddy of mine about trying retirement, he said, "I know you too well Dwayne, you're going to stay so busy you'll wonder how you got anything done working 45-50 hours a week".

My goodness was he ever correct, you know?

While I've managed 2 mornings fishing since I've been attempting this retirement thing, I've missed the cooler weather to do load development for hunting season, just got a wee bit of testing the new .22 done and only built one tomahawk for myself - but that was because I gave my usual hunting pack to my youngest daughter's partner.

They are taking up back pack camping so we stocked them up big time when they came out here from the coast one weekend.

Anyway sir, the fishing photos look grand. I'd absolutely love a feed of walleye - pickerel we called them in Saskatchewan - but will make do with yellow perch once it cools off in fall again.

The new pup looks to have a lot of promise too sir. If nothing else, it's a pretty face and that never hurts.

Thanks for the photos and updates. All the best to you folks as you settle in to the new place.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"