Whitey,

The 20-29 cohort in the DPHHS report that is the top link on the page YOU link to. Table 8 or 9.

I'm still a young adult at 60.....

As for it being a hoax, the sick reality is that it CAN kill you and not in a pretty way. But it's looking like the younger (and healthier) you are in general, the more likely it's going to be an annoyance if anything.

I personally don't feel much risk from it. I can't remember the last time I had the flu, or even a flu shot. Others around me get hit or sick, but the worst I've had in the last five years was a one day "cold." My issue is, my Dad is 85, the only family I've got nearby, and he's a wreck with two strikes on his "factor" list. We enjoy each other's company and I'd sure like to know if I'm asympto, hot, done, or what the heckever. But testing is a facking JOKE here. Friend has mostly self quarantined himself for THREE WEEKS while waiting, asympto, for test results after a possible "contact." That has hurt his business and whether or not he gets that back is questionable. That's bad policy..

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.