Handmade Leather Shooting Bags

A-Frame $35
This prism shaped bag features 3 different height variations depending on which edge is at the top: 0.0", -0.5", and -1.0". The different height variations within a single front bag helps to eliminate the need for multiple bags of different shapes and sizes. Need a quick height adjustment on the forestock? Simply roll the prism shaped A-Frame to the next height adjustment for quick elevation gain/loss. A handle is sewn in for ease of carry. Weighs approximately 12.5 lbs when filled with rice. 8"x8"x8" (LxWxH); it's two 8" equilateral triangles, with three 8"x8" squares to make a prism—these measurements don't account for the drops of 0.0", -0.5", and -1.0" for the height variations.

Rabbit Ears $28
This a traditionally shaped rabbit ear for use as a rear bag. Weighs approximately 3.00 lbs when filled with rice. Lower Bag: 5"x4"x3"; Ears: 5"x3"x2" with a 1" slot between the ears.

Ramp $24
This angular bag features 2 different height variations depending on which edge is at the top: 0.0" and -1.0". This is a multiple purpose bag that can be used on the front or rear depending on the situation. Weighs approximately 3.75 lbs when filled with rice. 8"x5"x3" with height variation down, and 8"x5"x2" with the -1.0" height variation up.

Flat $22
This flat brick shaped bag serves multiple purposes: use beneath a front or rear bag for extra height, as an elbow pad, or as a standalone pad when shooting off of flat surfaces such as off the hood. Weighs approximately 3.50 lbs when filled with rice. 8"x5"x2"

Photo Gallery of Handmade Leather Shooting Bags The photos do a much better job of explaining the height variations.

The leather is 4oz top grain and can be done in a color of your choosing. Stitching will be done in a color that is complimentary to the chosen leather color, unless specifically stated otherwise. All stitching is done by hand. My personal preference is to fill with rice, but if you'd prefer sand filled or an unfilled bag that can be discussed—for personal/environmental reasons I will not fill the bags with plastic beads. If you want specialty leather such as bison, moose, elk, kangaroo etc. there will be an upcharge as these leathers are more expensive—this can be discussed on a case by case basis. Want a custom shaped bag? Let me know and we can work through it together to get you the product you want.

Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate Boxes and the actual cost of shipping will depend on what's ordered and what can fit in which box (Small $8.30; Medium $15.05; and Large $21.10).

I will accept Check, PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Please contact me via PM, response below, or email at Nick.R.Addisongmail.com to make a purchase.

-----------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I am not a professional leather crafter; just a hobbyist determined to deliver a fine looking and performing product.

-----------------------------------------

I would eventually like to offer leather rifle/shotgun/pistol cases lined with shearling or wool. However, I'd like to make a few to workout the kinks before I offer them for sale, but keep an eye out.

Attached Images
Group Photo.jpg (71.74 KB, 1679 downloads)
Last edited by ClassyCanids; 07/31/20.