Originally Posted by SamOlson
For years I made fun of people staring at tiny little screens aka the smart phone.

But now I feel stupid for not getting one sooner.
(try not to stare)

Kinda like what people say after they buy a can, why didn't I get one sooner.
(of course I don't have one of those yet)

Sam;
Good evening to you my cyber friend, I hope you're all well and getting enough rain for the crops and feed.

It's been hot here lately, but overall the coolest summer I can recall up to that point and wet enough that the first cuts of hay were too wet for horses for sure.

When first reading your question, my initial response was that, even for me, the response would be far too long.

I'm wrong often Sam, well practiced you might say, you know? grin

Things that stand out in my mind would be that I've got a fairly fine tuned sense about folks - long story, but I do and my eldest daughter is at least as tuned. Anyway we both felt one guy in our church was trouble and sure enough he was deported back to El Salvador on multiple murder charges - but....

We both failed to spot an extremely practiced pedophile who was a youth councilor for awhile. His past caught up with him and last I heard he was still locked up, but I didn't catch any of it Sam - had him over here and helped him cut up a deer in our garage. Never an inkling of what he really was, you know?

Most other stuff has been inconsequential really, but again I am one practiced short fellow at being wrong Sam, one could say I'm good at it.

I do try my best to learn from it, but much of my life has involved "that sort" of learning for sure and certain.

Anyway sir, I hope you folks have a good remainder of the summer and the weather holds so you can make hay and silage plus get any other crops off.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"