I've had a 22/45 Lite MK III, not the IV, for a few years, so other than the easier takedown, haven't kept up with what else changed. On mine, I added some Volquartson trigger stuff, Kanewolf slingshot conversion, and swapped out the LCI. Didn't think it was particularly accurate, just a hoot to shoot.. that is until last year when I bought a suppressor & a scope and shot my first group off of sandbags. 10 shots into .83" at 25 yards!

A few months ago, I bought a Buckmark Camper stainless- used, and swapped out the factory barrel for a Tac-Sol fluted, threaded one. I thought the gun was a little too heavy before, but the Tac-Sol barrel shaved off 7.3 ounces and made a huge difference in the feel. I also swapped out a few other factory parts for things like the Gearbox sear spring, and Eliminator recoil guide rod, and an integral scope/ rail mount.

The modded Buckmark now has a 3.5 lb trigger, the Ruger, sub 2 lb. One functions just as reliably as the other. If I had to choose, I think I'd go with the Ruger because I like the feel of the 22/45's grip better than the bigger Browning UFX grip, and the Ruger is slightly shorter & lighter than the Browning. In my opinion, the difference comes down to a matter of personal preference.