I finally have an update on the Shaw rifles I ordered. It took all of the estimated 5 month wait to get them, but given the current issues we are facing, I don't think that's bad at all. The rifles are very good and extremely accurate. I'm completely happy with them other than one small issue with the stock on the .375 H&H, which after messaging them, they quickly replied to and told me they would replace the stock. I had spoken to them before ordering and asked for stocks with some figuring and this one has none at all. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just not what was agreed upon prior to ordering, but they are making it right. That being said, they also put out discount codes fairly regularly, which is why I ordered mine, so you can get these rifles for around $1000 custom made to your specs. That is a hell of a deal for what I received in my opinion. There are more options , which will make it more expensive, but there are literally thousands of combinations for you to choose from, which makes it a hell of a deal for a lefty, and even better the pricing is the same for either side! I would definitely recommend any of you fellow lefties ordering your custom rifle from them. If you do talk with them, let them know the guy with the stock issue referred you, they will get a kick out of it, lol. I don't get anything, but I've been a bit of a thorn in their side over the last 5 months, so they will be happy to know it wasn't for nothing! I have been trying to get pics on here, but they want the file size so small I can't make it work. Would be happy to email anyone pics if they are interested.