Originally Posted by EdM
The CZ is a fine piece and is not Turkish.

That is true for their handguns and rifles but every CZ branded O/U or SxS shotgun I've seen so far has been made by Huglu of Turkey. There might be a new manufacturer of a different line thrown into the mix but I'm pretty sure that is another Turk company.

Huglu has come a long ways in producing O/U and SxS shotguns but they had an awful lot of room for improvement. I am still not too keen on them as I feel the flashy looks is akin to a flame drawing in a moth at that price point. I've been bitten by the inexpensive O/U shotgun bug more than once and it has cost me every time.

As for the Stevens, don't give it the time of day. We sell them where I work and they are our most returned/complained about guns. I sent two of the six that showed up back to the distributor last week. The one upon closing would not return the top hinge to the midpoint let alone to the right of center while with the other the forend and barrel hanger would not match up in any way. Even the C.A.I. pieces of junk from China would line up though they had other serious problems.