Danner Canadians, about as comfortable as I’ve used. I’ve not been easy on them and worn in 105 down to -25 no issues no water in unless I walked into a creek over the top of them. Used them to throw calcium a few years and forgot to clean it off or dress them. Finally 6 years In after a bear dragged one off the porch and gnawed it the toe rubber separated some last season. Thought it too late to get a rebuild before hunting so I used some E6000 in the split. Still rolling strong but I’ll probably send them in after this season.

I wanted to go Whites especially after the accident with one leg being real weird shaped from bones fusing but at the time the legs where still too swollen to measure. Dancers haven’t disappointed and I’m on hard granite hoofing it up and down sheer cliffs most of my hunts. I still want to try the Smoke Jumpers.

I tried the Danner SRFs but I was on flatter terrain then and they had a harder sole and stiffer double uppers. The last started making an odd noise and Danner offered full credit. When I purchased the SRFs I tried the Canadians and they were like an old glove. They just didn’t have my size. I asked Danner to Swap and no questions asked.