Remsen ,

I saw some Jewish guys in Israel praying at the wall they were basically attacked by some Bolshevik/communist types who tried to take one of the guys Bible .

In the little scuffle - one Jewish guy told the atheist Jews his type have caused hate towards Jews all over the world . OMG when the Bolsheviks were blamed they lost their minds - foaming at the mouth mad so pissed I could no longer understand what they were even saying . Just one little event - but I think Israel as well as hundreds of other places has a pretty good number of Bolshevik/communist/atheist jews roaming around . Just saying it's not just American jews - which of coarse I'm sure you know .

HuntnShoot is right about them being ran out of 100's of different countries .
Some places where they roamed the Governments would do a yearly check of what they had obtained . If any underhanded schitt went on the merchandise be it land/home whatever was returned to the person that was scammed out of it . The ''Sheister'' would have to start over with their schemes in their new country of origin .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.