Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I've said it 50leven times [Moms old saying] that when threads like this come up folks aren't talking about every single jewish person - they're talking about communist anti-American POS jews like the bish Jorge posted .
Take a gander at the jews involved in our gov't - how many are pro constitution ? pro USA , how many believe in old fashion American values ?
School me on some of the jewish politicians who believe in such things i'm always willing to learn .

NOBODY is talking about Remsen , or their nice jewish neighbor who's quiet and polite , but the usual dumbasses can't connect the dots . Carry on .

This is actually why I post "+1" on a lot of the posts that deal with Joos.

On the one hand, as the son of a holocaust survivor, I'm very aware of the threat that comes with unhinged hate.

On the other hand, I simply can't deny, or ignore, exactly what you've posted above. I have a few family members who are brainwashed leftists and I know that even though I don't ascribe to the dogma of the bulk of American Jewish thought, I'm the exception (along with the majority of my family and friends).

If I weren't Jewish, I would have no way to know that all Jews aren't like the vocal activist Bolshevik types and I'd have no recourse but to make assumptions.

The truth is that there are many like me (Lee Zeldin, for example, is a Congressman and vet, and Mark Levin, is a lawyer who guides my work on the Constitution and law generally) and we are as opposed to what the bulk of American Jews do and advocate as anyone here. My temple, which is part of the Chabad movement, has zero left wing tolerance and teaches a pure form of Judaism that is, in fact, hated by the liberal denominations within Jewry. My aunt, who is the most crazy left wing Jew I know, almost refused to come to my wedding because it was officiated by Chabad, which the "reform" folks see as something akin to the KKK because of the refusal to turn religion into politics, and vice versa.

So yeah, I know y'all aren't talking about me (well, most of y'all) when you comment on the deeply flawed and dangerous mindset of liberal American Jews, and I know that there is no denying that the liberals represent the majority of us. It's up to me, and those like me, to confront this issue and do something about the Bolsheviks. I don't blame anyone for drawing the conclusions about American Jews that are often voiced here.

You're an okay dude IMO (Not that it matters to you I'm sure).

The same can be said for blacks and a lot whites for that matter. Liberals are pieces of sheit, period. A whole lot of blacks and plenty of white scum.