Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by taylorce1
I do not see the listing for the other one. If you could provide a link I would greatly appriciate it.

Gunbrker Remington 582

Originally Posted by JAC43

The answer of course is no, the fella picking up this rifle with intent to forward it to AK can't say "yes" to this question. End of deal.

I've done it a few times, then turned around and shipped a rifle to an FFL of a deserving soldier or other person who I felt deserved a nice rifle. It wasn't a lie, I bought the rifle with the sole intent of giving it to someone else. That doesn't change the fact at the time I filled out the 4473 I was the actual transferee/buyer. Then the person I shipped it to became the actual transferee, this time the OP would be the buyer.

Once you are able to rationalize dishonesty there is no limit to what you might accomplish.

All the form asks is if I'm the actual buyer, it never asks or states that I have to be the actual end user or I have to own it for a certain amount of time. This question is to prevent Straw Purchases for someone who can't legally buy/posses a firearm. This is not the case if you're shipping to a receiving FFL for a legal transfer across state lines to a private individual.