A while back we planned a trip to the Swan Valley / Palisades area next month. Because we need to take our dog, we chose a route from here to there that takes us through Fort Collins where we planned to stay overnight in a eastside hotel right off I-25. Next thing I know, there's a thoroughly enjoyable video of Fort Collins suburbanites whoopin up on some antifa slime who thought it would be cute to terrorize the residents a few weeks ago. That, I liked seeing...but then it dawned on me that there might be subversive activity in the area at any given time, and I would like to avoid such goings on whilst on vacation. I do NOT watch news broadcasts and haven't for a number of years because I don't consider them to be reliable sources of information.

Anyone know what the atmosphere in that area is like, lately? I can still change my plan but I don't want to unless it really seems necessary. I figure this is as good a place as any to find out what's going on in that neck of the woods.

Comments or advice?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.