Read this thread this morning, so thought I’d do a trst this afternoon. 2020 Tundra with 19k miles. TSS package tires and rims (appearance package from southeast US distributor), tires are Goodyear Wranglers (they pull left) M+S 275/55/20 “standard load”. Truck is leveled with a soft Tonneau. Load was me and a 7 and 9 year old.

Just did a round trip from Joplin to Springfield, MO. I-44, fairly flat, but some rolling hills there and back. 90 degrees. 87 Octane, think it’s up to 10% ethanol. 138.3 miles total (would have liked to do a full tank, but the rest will he town driving) Likely about 12 miles of driving inside Springfield.

Cruise set at 75 mph. 2 areas of 60mph road construction about a mile each. Filled up at same pump beginning and end. 8.093 gallons.

Calculates to 17.088mpg. Computer said 17.2mpg. To be honest, I’m surprised it did that well. I’d have guessed in the 15s. I bought the truck with 2 miles on it a year ago in August. Checked first few tanks for mileage, just ignored it since then. I have zero complaints with my Tundra.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]